Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My first Challenge!

Since I am still fairly new at this I thought it would be nice to give myself a challenge. (Not that I have much free time on my hands, but it made it more fun knowing what I was actually going to do). I guess I also finished a page in my CURRENT life scrapbook, still to be purchased somewhere, but one page down.

This is from Challenge #30 on Cricutters Anonymous, make a woman themed project on your Cricut. What is more woman themed than a girls night! And this DCWV  all about girls stack that I just LOVE!! I guess it was a girls night because we had TWO birthday girls and we made the guys drive us!


So what cartridges did I use??
Don Juan, Designers Calender, Forever Young, and Storybook.

This was fun! I feel like I have accomplished something. Now lets get cracking on the real stuff I need to get done.

No comments: