Monday, July 1, 2013

L Letterpress Christmas Cards

Before I know it, Christmas will be here. So, I am starting early on my cards. Last year I purchased a personalized L Letterpress Template. I couldn’t wait to use it, but I got too busy last year with all of our crazy moving adventures. So I am making them this year.

I love color, so I didn’t want to do too many traditional colors. This is what I have done so far.




Right now my favorite is the blue and red. I have a ton more combinations! I should get back to it!! If you are interested in learning more about the Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress or want to get one for yourself. Check it out HERE!


Katy said...

Oh lady, they look awesome! I've always loved letterpress, but haven't ventured to it yet.

Miss you! :)

poodle skirt said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.