Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Card Day - PDCC#53

So I never make cards, but I found out yesterday that one of my friends from college got engaged! So I thought it would be fun to make her a card, and do a challenge as well! The Play Date Café has a challenge Black white and burgundy. My thought process is simplistic. So I keep it simple, always add some bling! There is nothing better than glitter!

IMG_0733

Technorati Tags:

With the flash the burgundy faded out a bit, but I love how it turned out!

IMG_0729Here is a glimpse of the inside. Its just a simple white rectangle with burgundy around it.

IMG_0736

This is the close up of the “True Love” I cut this out of my SEI Chocolat Raisen paper using Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge. The black and white patterned paper is doodlebug paper.

More to come this week… I hope!

No comments: