Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This morning I woke up to this

IMG_1058

MORE SNOW!! My puppy loves the snow too!

IMG_1071

My husband and I celebrated a wonderful Thanksgiving for just the two of us. We made a turkey breast, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, green bean casserole (with cream of chicken soup), and stuffing. For dessert I made some homemade chocolate mousse. It was delicious! My husband even said it took him back to the chocolate mousse his grandma used to make. That made me feel great! To top it off we had wine, beer and homemade Irish cream.

When all finished, we like to search the internet for great sales (we are not black Friday shoppers). I have no intention to have a fight or be let down by a sale so we stay home – and shop online. I did make a purchase tonight. I bought a YourStory. I couldn’t help it! It came with tons of goods and it only cost me 29 bucks! That’s it! I am so excited. I already know what I am going to make first, but I can’t tell you just yet. You’ll have to wait and see!

I am so thankful for everyone in my life. I am thankful for my amazing husband who is so gracious to let me be a stay at home wife. I always wish to be able to spend more time with my family, but with our lifestyle its not a possibility.

I am going to craft this weekend. My craft room is a mess right now, which is not at all inspiring, so I need to clean it up and get into the holiday spirit. If all goes well we will put the tree up tomorrow!! Woo Hoo! Its Christmas time!!

Peace. Love. Dove.

No comments: