Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tomorrow will be busy!

Oh I would love to post tomorrow, but I am sure I will be super busy. Today, my phone died… and I hardly used it. It must be all the shutdowns in MN… haha. Ok that was a joke, but I was slightly annoyed when trying to find out about the MN drivers license and the website was shut down because of whatever is going on out here.. which I don’t really watch the news, so I don’t know…

Anyways, my cousin asked me today to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, and I am over joyed! (She was my MOH). She has two sisters, and I had none growing up so she is the the closest thing to a blood related sister I could get (I am two weeks older, our mom’s are sisters, and we lived about 5 miles away from each other as kids)!

Well, off to Europe tomorrow!! Woo Hoo!! I have entered some giveaways online not knowing when they end, so if anyone sees my name floating around winning anything can you please email my husband, and send him to the blog so he can read it and give them my info. I told him to check my email, and he has no idea how to read my blogs… (and I will be gone for about 2 weeks!) His email address is:

jgoyer69 at gmail dot com

I wanted to do a giveaway for my birthday (July 20), but I will be gone so when I get back I will have to celebrate and put something together for my amazing readers.

Thank you to all of you that comment on my blog! I love reading the kind things that you say. I don’t always have time to write back, but I want you to know that I read them. I can’t wait to see what everyone is up to once I get back, and I can’t wait to share my trip with you!! I promise I will take LOTS of pictures! I will be visiting SIX countries, and I want to get a geocache in each one! How cool would that be!

I am super tired, I had a really long day so I am going to try and get some sleep (if I can, it is so warm here… and warm compared to Washington weather where I would still be wearing a fleece most of the day)!

peace.love.dove.

No comments: