Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Welcome Home Banner

Welcome Home, or should I say Together Again!

My best friend’s husband is home! I am so excited for her, and very excited to see him too.

My friend wanted to make a welcome home banner that read, “Together Again.” Of course it had to have glitter on it (she loves it as much as I do).

IMG_0574

Products used:

Art Glitter #60 Sahara Ultrafine Opaque, Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, Paper (we used a white paper with raised dots on it, and a solid white paper), Cricut Cartridge Opposites Attract, Ribbon, paintbrush, and a tape runner.

I started by cutting out the banners in the Cricut Craftroom on my E2. We cut the letter from Opposites Attract as well.

Designer Dries Clear Adhesive was brushed onto the letters and coated them with glitter.

IMG_0571

When it all dried we adhered the letters onto the banner, strung it, and hung it!

IMG_0579

I hope you enjoyed my festive banner! I can’t wait until next month… Christmas! Which is the best glitter holiday around! Be sure to stop over at the Art Glitter Blog today to see another project that I made!

peace.love.dove.

No comments: