Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I LOVE glitter

Don’t you?

Well, glitter is all around during Valentine’s season, and this project is no different.

DSC02574

Products Used:

Designer Dries Clear Adhesive

Art Glitter: #D12 Surf’s Up Hexis Dazzlers, #221 Punk Pink Opaque Neon

Paper Mache Letters

White Acrylic Paint

Paintbrush

 

I first started by taking my letters that I got at a local craft store, and painted them with white acrylic paint.

photo(20)

photo(22)

Then I added Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, and brushed it on the front of the letters.

photo(19)

Added the glitter, and completed the look!

DSC02575

I hope you loved this mantle piece! To see another Valentine’s themed mantle piece be sure to stop by the Art Glitter Blog!

peace.love.dove.

1 comment:

Pat N. said...

What a terrific idea, and they turned out really pretty!