Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Found some time!

I finally found some time to scrapbook. I really only like to scrapbook when my husband is not around. So tonight was perfect. Plus I needed to find a reason to stay up late to wait for him, even though its 10pm, that is late to us. He’ll be home soon though!

In the spouses club I am in, I am the historian. My job is to make the scrapbook and take pictures at the events. Those are like my 2 favorite things anyway! I have been totally slacking this year, but I am still ahead of where I was last year, so that is an added bonus! I will share with you the pages I have made for the book.

The pictures I took of the pages are terrible. I really need to take pictures during the day…

IMG_0162

IMG_0164IMG_0163

Cartridges used: Alphalicious, Hannah Montana

IMG_0160

IMG_0158IMG_0159

Cartridge used: Hannah Montana

So there are the two that I did today. The first page was made with SEI Bridgeport paper, and the second page was made with DCWV  Shimmer paper.

More to come… more to scrapbook!

Peace. Love. Dove.

No comments: