Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I got myself some new presents

I did a little online shopping and spent the rest of my Christmas money. But I got me a CUTTLEBUG! I didn’t think I would ever want one, but lately, I think it would be a great idea, so I broke down, and bought one. I also ordered 3 new cartridges! Winter Woodlands (I have been wanting this one since last year), Nifty Fifties (my dad is a old car guy… perfect), and create-a-critter (I have seen so many cute projects with the cart I couldn’t pass it up). So I am looking forward to get my fun new toys and show you some things I am creating. I am going to put away all my Christmas stuff the rest of this week and hopefully get back into the swing of things next week!

I can’t wait! Until then, I will be reading other blogs, and building up my inspiration to create some new fun scrapbook pages! I love blog hopping!

Peace. Love. Dove.

No comments: