Thursday, September 1, 2011

Doodlebug Design DT Call Entry

Well, I still trying to make my goal of getting on a Design Team this year, even though I know several Design Team entries have come and gone, and my month long trip to Europe did not help. But I entered into the Doodlebug DT and I thought I would share with you what I created.

I read about this Design Team call THE DAY it was due. So I trapped myself in my craft room until I finished. Luckily I have a VERY supportive husband and only a dog to attend to so time is what I have! Below are all the projects I created.

Here is my home décor.

DSC00244

DSC00245

I wanted to play with hole punches on this one, and I LOVE contrast, so I think it turned out nicely. This is on a 8 x 10 canvas.

Next were two cards.

DSC00250

DSC00249

DSC00254

DSC00261

The first one is my favorite! (and I love the polka dot paper!!) I love the paper so much that I have a few other sheets of it… and it is the title page to my trip to Europe… the first time around. I will have to show you all sometime my oldest scrapbook. My style has changed a little bit, but it was long before I had any techniques!

The last thing was a scrapbook page, and I LOVE how this one turned out! It is of my puppy Lucie.

DSC00262

DSC00263

I kept it simple, but I LOVE the colors. I have always wanted to use a block style technique and I am super happy how it came together. I wish I had more of their embellishments. I know I could do so much, but I only had paper packs, and I wanted to makes sure I used their paper!

I will be keeping my fingers on getting onto the design team. If you can keep your fingers crossed for me too that would be awesome!!

Be sure to visit their new blog, and follow them on Facebook too! They have some awesome products and I would love to create things for them with it!

Have a wonderful day!

Peace.Love.Dove.

No comments: