Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Digital Layout in Photoshop

I am at my brothers house a few times a week, and when I have some free time, I am able to play with some digital scrapbook elements. I have Photoshop, and My Memories Suite.

I did some digital shopping at JessicaSprague.com. I love all of the digital elements there, and I love that several paper companies have digital papers and embellishments that you can use for personal scrapbook use!

I purchased the Pink Paislee Family Matters Paper Pack & Elements pack, and I wanted to share with you a quick layout that I made in Photoshop with them!

layout pink paislee family

I LOVE these colors!! This a picture of my and my grandma at my nephew Jack’s baptism. My grandma is now 86 I think… I never excelled in math, but she was born in 1925! That I do know! I hope one day to have hair that white naturally just like her! I think its so awesome.

I hope you have a fabulous day!

peace.love.dove.

No comments: