Friday, December 30, 2011

Home for the Holidays

It feels so good to be home.

IMG_0380

I made this home from the Cricut Cartridge, Winter Woodlands. I used the paper I got in my SEI December Scrapbooking Club Kit, Silver Valley. I added some white flock to the top, to get the snow effect. Bummer is, here in Minnesota, we still do not have snow!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, and I hope Santa brought you what you wished for! I got some Cricut Cartridges that were on my list, and some money. Which I spent online on Christmas day. I finally broke down and ordered the L Letterpress, Letterpress Plates, and ink! I can’t wait till it gets here!! I just want to play in the craft room!

My adorable nephew’s daycare lady has been on vacation these past couple weeks, so I have had double duty in the kid department! I am looking forward to next week when I only have one again. It will make for some more crafty time!

I also was able to join a gym! I was getting on that bandwagon BEFORE the first of the year. I have 5 months to get my body ready… and 8 months till HAWAII!! I still need to take my before picture. I hired a personal trainer, and I am going to do it!

Tomorrow, I am going to share my favorite thing I made this year. Does anyone know what it is?

I will also have a little giveaway starting around the first of the year… so stay tuned!!

peace.love.dove.

No comments: