Saturday, May 5, 2012

A May 5th Wedding!

Today is the big day!

My dear cousin is getting hitched!

I am so excited to partake in the big day with her!! She was my maid of honor at my wedding, and is pretty much like a sister to me. She does have her own two sisters, but we grew up less than 5 miles away from each other, and we are only 2 weeks apart in age! (I’m older)

cherie and cass wedding

Here we are at my wedding almost FOUR years ago! Wow, time flies when you are living life to its fullest! We are hoping for gorgeous weather, smooth sailing, and awesome dance moves from the party goers! And below is us three months later at my brother’s wedding trying to replicate the above picture. When I look at this one, I forget that, for several years of my life, I was blonde! Thanks to hair dye of course, since my brown hair is almost back to its natural color!

346_597834712450_16901045_37916206_960_n

I wish I could be celebrating International Scrapbook Day with you all, but duty calls. And family is pretty important too! So please scrap something fun for me, and I look forward to seeing what you all have to share on Sunday while my feet recover from all the dancing that I will have done!

To Cassie and Dave! Congrats, and welcome to the family Dave!

peace.love.dove.

No comments: