Saturday, April 16, 2011

Storage and Leftover Scrap Usage

In my post yesterday I mentioned that I was going to be showing you something I made with my leftover scraps from the layout.

I used the buttons on the page, and then I needed something to put them in since I totally demolished the packaging they came in. So I looked around and realized I just finished a can of almonds the other day, and I could reuse the container. It was perfect. Plus I could store a few more things in it.

IMG_0587

I used my i-rock to adhere the jewels and all the paper is from the SEI Bridgeport collection. Here is what I put inside.

IMG_0585

I thought about putting a “b” in the middle of the lid for Buttons & Brads, but then I changed my mind. But I did get a good little giggle out of it! This is the first thing I have repurposed, so that is pretty cool to me.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Big event tonight! I will update you Monday with all the fun things that went on!

Peace.Love.Dove.

2 comments:

Sandy O said...

Awesome! I love storage container. This is great.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Thanks for the idea and sharing. Love this idea! Judy