Saturday, April 16, 2011

Storage and Leftover Scrap Usage

In my post yesterday I mentioned that I was going to be showing you something I made with my leftover scraps from the layout.

I used the buttons on the page, and then I needed something to put them in since I totally demolished the packaging they came in. So I looked around and realized I just finished a can of almonds the other day, and I could reuse the container. It was perfect. Plus I could store a few more things in it.

IMG_0587

I used my i-rock to adhere the jewels and all the paper is from the SEI Bridgeport collection. Here is what I put inside.

IMG_0585

I thought about putting a “b” in the middle of the lid for Buttons & Brads, but then I changed my mind. But I did get a good little giggle out of it! This is the first thing I have repurposed, so that is pretty cool to me.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Big event tonight! I will update you Monday with all the fun things that went on!

Peace.Love.Dove.

3 comments:

Sandy O said...

Awesome! I love storage container. This is great.

scrapbookgoddess67 said...

Too cute! Thanks for the idea and sharing. Love this idea! Judy

Scrappy Beads said...

"Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often.
**Lots of Hugs**
Deborah
http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
P.S. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!