Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

Oh Wednesday. You fall in the middle of the week. I am ready for this week to be over, even though it just started. 

Anyways, I wanted to let you all know that I got the Stylish Blogger Award again! Thank you so much Victoria over at Victoria’s Creations! Be sure to stop by her blog and visit her. Her work is awesome!

Also, sorry for all the blog post on Monday. I wanted to make sure that I got all my challenges in before they ended. So, if you missed any be sure to go through and check out all four post. Here they are if you don’t want to scroll through.

CR84FN23 Color Challenge

Frosted Designs Brad Challenge

Flair & Frills Let’s Celebrate Challenge

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

I am currently working on another scrapbook layout that I will share with you tomorrow!

Have you ever dreamt about a layout or technique and then HAD to try it out the next day? Well that’s what happened last night as I drifted to bed. I used my new Tim Holtz Core’dinations paper… I can’t wait to share it with you tomorrow!

AND… I HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS!! I am so excited. Two months ago I had like 20! Thank you all for being so wonderful to me! I will have to have a giveaway in a few weeks to celebrate! (Life has been busy lately)

Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday too!

Peace.Love.Dove.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

Congrats on 100 followers!! You were one of my first :) Can't wait till I have a ton like you!:)