Thursday, April 25, 2013

Amy Tangerine Workshop!

I was lucky enough to get into the Amy Tangerine workshop at one of the Ben Franklin craft stores here in a Hawaii a couple weeks ago.

I will admit this was my very first workshop I have ever attended. I am so glad I went! We used her new line Yes Please to make a Happy Journal.

I wish I could say I finished the journal, but I have been super busy lately, and haven’t even had a chance to print off pictures to put in it. But I did get to meet Amy Tan!!

IMG_2711

How cute his her baby bump! I got the front of my journal done! (and learned some new techniques!)

IMG_2713

I also got Amy to sign my copy of her magazine that I actually won from Northridge publishing when it came out!

IMG_2714

IMG_2716

Oh I was so excited! I have never met a crafting “celebrity” before. I also met some new scrapbooking friends, which was so nice since most of my friends do no understand my obsession with paper. I hope I get to see them again! I really need to finish this journal soon too! I have hopes in the next upcoming weeks to do so. I just need to get settled a little more, and hope I can share with you the finished project very soon!

peace.love.dove.

No comments: