Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Glittery Nails

My post is not up at normal time this week because of one big thing… WE MOVED! Finally and I have been super busy getting the house together. Technically it a little after 8am here in Hawaii. So not too bad!

Now on to my project! I thought I would show you the simple method on how to glitter your nails. I don’t have long gorgeous thick nails, so please bare with the pictures.

DSC02583

Products used:

Art Glitter #525 Brocade in Microfine Opaque

Clear Nail Polish, I prefer a kind that is super glossy.

Small Paintbrush

 

I started by painting a thin layer of polish on to the nail. Then dunked my nail into the pot of Art glitter. I let it dry completely. Dusted off the excess glitter with the paintbrush and then put another coat of nail polish on top!

DSC02580

VoilĂ ! Super glittery glossy nails!

Now be sure to stop by the Art Glitter Blog, for another fun sparkly project!

peace.love.dove.

and to keep unpacking boxes!

No comments: