Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Digital Layout

I am going to admit, I am going to be a little out of it for the next two months. With all the moving and not having my craft supplies, I will be working on some digital layouts.

I got some new digital paper packs and embellishments so I thought I would play a little with them. (And it keeps the craft room clean!)

Here is a layout that I made with a couple StoryRock Digital Scrapbook Designs and some that came on my My Memories Suite.

Challenges-002

These are my two favorite pictures of my puppy. (And I love this diamond paper!)

Don’t forget:

image

CODE: STMMMS6242

Oh man, I am so tired. I am going to head to bed. I have a friend coming over tomorrow to cut out some stuff out of vinyl on my cricut. If I remember I will take some pictures and post what she ends up making!

peace.love.dove.

No comments: