Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Jack & A Winner!!

Today is Jack’s Birthday!! He is the big 2 today!! Happy Birthday to him! Unfortunately he is not feeling the greatest and has a doctors appointment to go to.

But the moment you have been waiting for. We need to announce our winner for the Elmo’s Party Cricut Cartridge. I don’t want to keep you all waiting so here we go!

I used random.org and out of surprise, it picked my favorite number!!

image

and #20 is…

Carri~abusybee!

Congrats Carri!! I will be sending you an email, so check your inbox!

I want to thank everyone that left comments and sweet messages for Jack. I will be sure to share them with him today! Thank you all for being great followers too!

I hope you have a wonderful day!! (Archivers had a big sale on Lifestyle Crafts these past two days… I got a bunch of new stuff for my letterpress!! More to share this weekend!)

peace.love.dove.

5 comments:

Lizzie Laine said...

Congrats Carri!
Hope Jack feels better soon!

Rhonda Miller said...

Happy Birthday Jack. Hope he's feeling better soon.
Congrats Carri!!

Pat N. said...

Congrats to Carri, that busy bee! And happy birthday to Jack!!--Pat N.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yippee! HeHe Pat you make me laugh!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Congratulations Carri ! I am glad you won. : ) Can't wait to see what you make.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations