Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jack’s Birthday Cake

My mom and I made Jack’s Birthday Cake since his party was this weekend. We bought the cake at Rainbow foods and decorated it with fondant using our Cricut Cake.

IMG_0124

The theme was Thomas the Train… because he LOVES “choo choos.” But he also loves Elmo and Cookie Monster so We combined all three.

The train is cut from Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge, Elmo is from Elmo’s Party Cartridge, and Cookie Monster is from Sesame Street Friends Cricut Cartridge.

He loved it! So that is always a bonus. Here is Jack blowing out the candles on his cake!

IMG_0164

Don’t forget, you still have time to enter my Elmo’s Party Cricut Cartridge Giveaway! Go HERE to enter.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I also had tea with my mom and a bunch of wonderful ladies this weekend as well!

peace.love.dove.

2 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

Jack is adorable! Happy Birthday Jack.

Smiles Sher

Lizzie Laine said...

Awesome cake, you did a great job on it!
Jack looks like he loves it!