Monday, February 21, 2011

Busy week!

Oh man, I have been slacking on my blog. So sorry! But I have been scrapping. Most of the stuff I can’t really share on my blog. But I did make an engagement card for my cousin. I will post that tomorrow.

It has been a crazy week. I have gone geocaching a couple of days, out taking pictures, enjoying this beautiful weather.

184276_852878891870_16901045_46138036_7027239_n

If anyone has any suggestions for a HEE HAW themed party… I am in the looksie for decoration ideas. This theme will take over my life in the next couple months, but I will try to bring you back to reality too with the things I make.

I have been super tired today, and my hubby will be home soon, but I have to go pick him up. So, I  have been trying to get the house together, or should I say, one the internet all day doing nothing important.

For some good news though, my mom is taking me to Europe this summer!! I am so excited. We are trying to figure out which tour to take, and who to take it through. I live in Italy for a summer while in college, and my mom has a pen pal in England that she would have to go see. So, we would love to do a Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, England tour. We will see what we come up with. If any of you have been, please let me know! I would love to hear about your trip, and who you went through! If we go this summer, we have to book soon, cause the time frame we want is filling up fast!

It will be a fun Mother-Daughter bonding. I can’t wait. Have a wonderful rest of the day, and I should be back tomorrow with some things to share!

Peace. Love. Dove.

No comments: