Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Celebration Challenge!

Karen over at Karens-Kakes-Krafts is having a challenge this month. The challenge is to make a card or a layout for a celebration. Lucky for me, my nephew Jack turned ONE on 1-11-11. I was home for the birthday celebration so I took a bunch of pictures of him, and made a layout from the party. Here is what I came up with.

IMG_0274

I used the new Corinne line from SEI that I got in my club SEI kit this month. The colors were perfect for his birthday! I also used the Sweet Treats and Alphalicious cartridges.

IMG_0275IMG_0277

I added glitter instead of jewels. I figure since he is a boy, glitter was a better option. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I made!

peace. love. dove.

2 comments:

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hi!! Thanks so much for entering my challenge!! What a great LO!! It is hard to do boy LO's I am doing an album that someone hired me to do, and it is a baby album, and let me tell you, if you take out the flowers. butterflies, and the bling and the glitter, that doesn't leave much!! lol Good luck, Karem<3

Annabelle said...

I love the background paper - and Jack is adorable :)