Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scrapbooking Party at my place today!

I am having a scrapbooking party at my house today. I am super excited. We are working on a year long project as a gift for someone :)

As I am waiting for people to arrive, I am hopping around to different blogs. Jamie over at Jayden's Mommy is giving away a "Just Because" Cricut Cartridge for having 100 followers. I am so excited for her, and I realized that her son Jayden was born on the EXACT same day as my nephew Jack! (You can see pictures of him a few posts back at his first birthday party.) So I am doubly excited for her, and that we have something in common :)

Here is a project that I made last year for a friend. I decorated a wine bottle, and then added a pocket and put lottery tickets in it. I have never shared it, but it is one of my favorites :)



Have a great day!

peace.love.dove.

3 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

I wish I could come. I am trying to shed these winter blues :0(

Annabelle said...

Have fun at your party! The wine bottle looks fun:)

VICTORIA said...

Hi and Thank you for dropping by and becoming a follower of mine. I am now a follower of yours. Good luck in the giveaway. :)Victoria