Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Hey everyone! I want to thank Teri from Creative Space, she passed along the Stylish blogger award to me. I received this a few weeks back, but I love the blogging/crafting community and wanted to thank her! For those of you unfamiliar with her, you should check out her blog. She has some amazing albums she has made.

image

I spent my day today, hoping that it wouldn’t snow so I could go to a meeting, but then it snowed and I did not feel like taking the almost hour drive down there with the unknown of these unsalted roads out here, so I stayed home, made some chili for dinner and worked on some scrapbook projects. Unfortunately they were projects I shouldn’t show on my blog, being it is for an organization, and it’s a gift.

I am also trying not to get sick. I am going bowling tomorrow, and my parents are coming to visit in a few weeks, so the last thing I need is to get sick… oh yuck. Anyways, I am going to spend the rest of the night with the hubby.

Have a wonderful night.

peace.love.dove.

No comments: