What a great weekend. I participated in my first blog hop, and then was given two different awards! How awesome is that?!? I am so excited. Here is what they are.
Thanks to Jess at Scrappin One Page at a Time! Go check out her blog! She has some super cute layouts!!
Now I get to pick 5 blogs to give the award to:
1. Angie’s Cards & Scrapbook Page
You should stop by all these awesome blogs and check out their work :o)
As a recipient of this award you must do the following:
1. Thank the giver on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving them a comment
My next blog award I got this weekend was
Thanks to Tisha at Tisha’s Craft Cove!!! I am so excited to receive this!!
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers
Ok another 7 things about myself....
1. I love cheese!
2. I play The Sims 3 (it’s a computer game, I have even won a giant Fatboy bean bag chair that has the logo on it!)
3. Technically, I met my husband on Facebook
4. I am a member at 2 Washington Wineries (Chateau Ste. Michele, and Columbia Winery)
5. I went to school at Iowa State University, and I have BS in Child, Adult and Family Services
6. I love candles that smell like food!
7. I wear headbands all the time. If not a headband, I have wear sunglasses on my head!
Here are some lovely blogs you should check out! They are amazing ladies and so send them some crafty love!!!
1. Rainy Day Crafter http://raineydaycrafter.blogspot.com/
2. Ann’s Scraps of Time http://annlenth.blogspot.com/
3. Empty Nest Boutique http://emptynestboutique.blogspot.com/
4. Cupcakes and Cards http://cupcakesandcards.blogspot.com/
5. Scrappin in NJ http://aruplife.blogspot.com/
6. Aik’n to Scrap http://aikntoscrap.blogspot.com/
7. Dragonfly Designs http://dragonflydesigns58.blogspot.com/
8. Lawyers Scrap Too! http://www.lawyersscraptoo.blogspot.com/
9. Kristina – Nicole http://www.kristinanicoleblog.blogspot.com/
10. Pumpkin Butts http://www.pumpkinbutts.blogspot.com/
11. Jen’s Happy Place http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/
12. Just Cuttin’ Up http://justacuttnup.blogspot.com/
13. Sweet Creations by Steph http://sweetcreationsbysteph.blogspot.com/
14. Pinkbonbons http://pinkbonbons.blogspot.com/
15. The B Crafters http://www.thebcrafters.blogspot.com/
Please check out the talent and be inspired! I feel so blessed to be a part of this community!
Hope you have an amazing day. I am hoping I will be able to go check out a scrapbook store north of here (Paper Zone) that carries more than Michaels does… fingers crossed. I just wish I had an Archivers closer! Minnesota could not be any further away could it?!
Peace. Love. Dove.