Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh my, I have been terrible lately

I have been the worst blogger lately. There has been so much going on in the past couple weeks that I have not even made it up to my scraproom! So sad. But on a good note, my parents are in town and visiting. We have so much planned in the few days there are here, so we will be running around like crazy.

Yesterday was my dad’s birthday. He turned 58. It was also there first day in my little town. So I showed them ALL the sights, and the weather was GORGEOUS! We also took them out to dinner to the new restaurant in town, Anthony’s. We had a wonderful time. We went back to my house after and we had cake that I made from scratch (a light white lemon cake with raspberry cream cheese frosting), it was pretty good. It wasn’t as “light” as I was hoping, and I wanted a hint of lemon, but since it was a little “thicker” you couldn’t taste it. Oh well. It was cake so it was good!

Today, I am taking my parents to the two wineries my husband and I are members at; Columbia Winery and Chateau Ste. Michele. We love going down there, it is a fun relaxing day, and the weather is nice again too!

My parents leave on Thursday so I will making some things and sharing posts then too! I should be back on the wagon, and I apologize I fell off. Life is getting crazy! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Peace. Love. Dove.

No comments: