Monday, March 28, 2011

We have a winner!

 

What a fun weekend! I had a blast reading all your comments, and I hope that you wished Krystal a Happy Birthday! If not, stop on over to Krystal’s Blog! Today is her actual Birthday!

Thank you Krystal for allowing me to be part of your blog hop!

Now for the exciting news! I used random.org to generate a winner, and the winner is #10… iluvkatie74!!

iluvkatie74 said...

Great job. I am ont a twins fan, but i am from MN lol.

Congrats!! I will be sending you an email shortly for your address to send off your blog candy!

I want to thank everyone who became a follower and commented. Anyone who becomes a follower, or comments, I will come follow you too!

Have a great day! I am under the weather today, so if I start feeling better I will have some more to post today.

Peace.Love.Dove.

No comments: