Friday, March 4, 2011

Sticky Bun Friday!

Since high school, which I graduated from almost 9 years ago, I have done Sticky Bun Friday. We wore our hair (or at least I did) in sticky buns. The name came from a friend of mine who touched my buns, drenched in hairspray, and then Sticky Buns found its name.

I love Pink and White, and I just got myself some more white paper. Thanks for a trip to Michaels (it’s a half our drive from our island town). I also bought a Martha Stewart Punch (my first punch ever), since I had a 40% off coupon, and the hubby said I could get myself a little treat for being great with the budget this week!

Anyways, here is what I came up with!

IMG_0515

I have to keep it simple. Sometimes that is just the way to go. I will start to play with more embellishments, but the patience is the hard part!! Waiting for the glitter to dry took forever, but a glass of vino helped me out!

The girl on the left is one of my BFF’s from High School. visit her blog over at AnnabelleBumps. She is a crafty girl who loves to sew and knit. I love when I call her and she is at knitting club as a 27 year old! She cracks me up, but she is the sweetest girl I have ever met. I am the one to the right if her (second on the left). Here are some more close ups of the page.

IMG_0521

I LOVE GLITTER!!! Incase you didn’t know!

IMG_0523

The glitter made me feel good today. I am not sure if I told you all, but I am on a health kick right now. I want to get into shape, and would love to have the body I dreamed of before we start having kids. So I have a couple of years, and I have a lot of weight to lose, but I am down 8lbs since the beginning of February. The wine tonight probably isn’t the best idea, but I am looking into being a hoop dancer. Sounds insane, but it looks like an amazing workout! Keep your eye out this month, I have a bunch of stuff I am working on, and my parents will be coming to visit me, so I am sure I will be sharing that adventure with you. I might have my mom make a guest appearance, and try out my Cricut! She is the one that I got my craft skill from, and I would love to see if she will make something to share on my blog!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Peace.Love.Dove.

1 comment:

Annabelle said...

Yeah for Sticky Bun Fridays! I love the layout of this page - fun and sweet :) Thanks for the little call-out on my blog, so kind of you. I would love to see a guest post from momma-chereazy (can I call her that?)