Friday, May 6, 2011

I {heart} chocolate

I love chocolate. So when I found out I was the winner of the Utah Truffles over at Sherbet Blossom, I was overjoyed!!

I dreamt about winning this. Chocolate is a winner no matter what in my book. I love chocolate so much, that I experiment. A few years ago I made homemade chocolate covered bacon… needless to say everyone thought I was pregnant (which I wasn’t), and the first piece was pretty good. But after having more than one, it was just too much.

My love of chocolate started when I was in middle school. It started with an M&M obsession that turned into me making truffles for a class project. I was hooked. I love using chocolate whenever I can, and gifts are usually my special truffles (made with lots of love of course)!

So, do want to see what I won?

IMG_0070

And boy is it DELICIOUS!!!

I got truffles, truffle bars, chocolate covered cookies, candies, and pretzels. I think it is any woman’s dream! I will definitely be a customer of theirs. My mom would LOVE to get some chocolates from them, and I know a few friends (ok maybe all my friends) that would LOVE these too!

IMG_0087IMG_0084IMG_0065

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I hope to be scrapping as much as I can this weekend and take part in some challenges. Next week I will be kicking my butt on the treadmill, since I will be eating a ton of this chocolate! But its all worth it since the chocolate is DEVINE!! I mean seriously good stuff (and I am picky about my chocolate). The first piece I ate was a dark chocolate mint truffle. Oh it was amazing.

Alright back to the swing of things. My hubby is sick and we have a party we have to attend this evening, so I am trying to be a good wife and get into back into shape quick!

Happy Friday!

peace.love.dove.

2 comments:

Annabelle said...

Seriously jealous over here. Will you be saving any of it for when I come to visit?

Trish and Treasure said...

Wow, this is fantastic... although I doubt this yummy chocolate will last long, it looks delicious. Have a great weekend with family.Hugs Trish