Monday, May 16, 2011

Of course it happens

Oh, I LOVE my laptop. She is practically my best friend.

In our house, our computers our are lives. We live on them. Watch TV and play on them. Keep connected, read blogs, everything on them.

Last night it happened. I was in the middle of a playing Monopoly on FB. (Yep, I LOVE Monopoly) and it crashed. It turned off, and it will not turn back on. That is the computer I blog from, post from, all that jazz from. (and of course my  hubby is not around to make sure it is not just USER error). I know that I know enough about computers to know how to turn it back on. But NOTHING!

So I might be MIA this week, while I get things back together. Hopefully they can fix her, or get me a new one (I am glad I bought the extended plan)! I will hopefully be crafting. I will just be posting once things come back together. Luckily I do have a desktop -- but I broke the card reader, so i can't post pictures from this computer that are on my card... I don't know what I did!

I guess it is my life telling me to get off the computer and enjoy the sun rain.I guess I need to clean. Yep, I say it every day, but only do it about 1/3 of the time I say I am going to.. because I find something more interesting on my LAPTOP! (and it is probably your blog)

Have a great week. If I can figure it out, I will be back in a few days, with hopefully some projects. I also am waiting for a shipment to come of some things I purchased and I can't wait to tell you what I bought! I have not tried it before but it looks amazing!!

Peace.Love.Dove.

No comments: