Monday, May 2, 2011

Where have I been?

May is here already, and I have no clue what I was doing the past couple weeks. Ok, I do know what I was doing. I got a new phone!

I would say my hubby and I are techy people, and I got a new phone, so I have spent my time playing on my phone and figuring it out. We have also had some BEAUTIFUL weather out here, and on some days, I can’t help it, I have to go outside! My craft life was briefly put on hold, but I was working on a project that took me longer than I thought it would…

I am a scrapbooker. I will say that over and over. I do try to make cards every now and then, and then there is nothing like a fun altered project (which I have some of those coming up in a month or so). I decided to volunteer my time to make invitations (36 of them to be exact) for a party that I am having at my house. I had some odd shaped envelopes, so I had to fit the invite to them, and got my cuts all out messed up. They are super simple, but the cut I used took forever for some reason to assemble. So here is what they ended up looking like.

edited invite

I blurred out any information so that I didn’t have a bunch of people showing up at my house! Even though I am sure a bunch of scrapbookers would be a fun get together!

Here is a close up of the cow.

cow cropped

The cow is from Create-A-Critter, and I think she is adorable. I do have to say, I am not sure what type of cuts I like the best. But I do have a little bit of everything.

I hope you guys all have a wonderful week. I promise I will be back in the swing of things this week. I also wanted to thank some amazing people. I have been super lucky lately. I have won a couple gift cards to Michael’s and I am super excited to go shopping to buy some new things! So thank you so much to Sarah and Sonia! Please visit their blogs and send them some love. I am sure I will be picking up some goodies for my readers too!! Keep on the lookout. There is going to be some fun things for me this month! (and probably a bunch of COW decorations too…)

Peace.Love.Dove.

No comments: